Saturday, December 19, 2009

The New Year is coming, so...I resolve


I'm not sure how I feel about New Years resolutions, but hey - there are always things to improve on, so why not start on 1/1?

First off, I can't believe we'll be closing out a decade in less than dos semanas! So, what is it I want to be different this year? Here are my resolutions, in no particular order.

1. I resolve to write consistently...I can only use the frustrated writer excuse if I'm actually writing.
2. I resolve to be kind to my hair and my skin...learning to take better care of both because I ain't getting no younger
3. I resolve to only purchase clothing that I love and that looks amazing on me...no more "potential pieces" in my wardrobe.
4. I resolve to "do me" even when me doesn't fit in.
5. I resolve to work on identifying and addressing my personal relationship pathologies...and similarly identifying those things I feel bad about but that are not really pathologies at all.
6. I resolve to view men as potential investments not purchases...
7. I resolve to work-out at least 3 times a week in whatever form I want
8. I resolve to continue taking opportunities as they come...and making sure I am reading for them when they do
9. I resolve to be comfortable and confident in red lipstick


Hmmm...what else. I'm sure there's more.

No comments:

Post a Comment