Saturday, January 30, 2010

What to do when silly girls are your friends

So, I've written a few blog drafts in the last 10 days, but haven't posted any. They have all just been so uninspired, it's sad really.

Anyway, here it goes:

I don't consider myself a silly girl. Sure, I have moments of silliness and/or occasional lapses in judgement, but in general I think I'm pretty damn cool. I try not to play too many games and I try to be conscious of how I am treating the people around me. I try to remember that life exists outside myself and that other people do not exist to be at my disposal, etc... So, what is a girl like me to do with silly girl friends? How am I supposed to react when they exhibit thoughtless/careless behavior that leaves me thinking "WTF?"

I'm writing this post because I don't have an answer to this question. It is really their fault that they're silly? Is it fair/okay that I judge them for their silliness? Where does the silliness stem from anyway and should I be helping them put their head on straight? Is this even a plausible undertaking? Probably not.

Thoughts?


..The Capricious Devotee..

No comments:

Post a Comment