Friday, March 5, 2010

What the Stars said on Friday....


You're not in a relationship with this person. Then again, you're not not in a relationship either. Everything's topsy-turvy in this situation. Don't be so hasty to define it. You lose a lot of possibilities that way.

So, that was today's relationship horoscope and it was pretty right on.

I've been debating whether or not to initiate a sober DTR convo with the current "constant" and I think I've got my answer for now. Interestingly enough, I've been leaning this way this last week after realizing that the DTR would possibly severely limit my options - which I enjoy having. It's not that I'm opposed to commitment or that I'm not smitten by this person--I both like him and the idea of starting a new and defined relationship with him--I'm not sold...yet.

I will exercise patience, as it is a virtue and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment