Thursday, July 15, 2010
Birthday Musings: Part I
13 minutes until my 26th Birthday and I have nothing to write about. I do, however, feel obliged to write something.
1) I found a flower fascinator (hat-ish thing) with a veil at Forever 21 today for $8.00...I will be wearing it tomorrow evening. I am very excited about this
2) I share a birthday with both Barbara Stanwyck and Ginger Rogers, which is pretty cool. They both exhibited that old hollywood, but brusque glamour I admire so much.
3) My heart and mind are free tonight, but my body is exhausted. Two out of three isn't bad.
4) Soulja Boy makes nonsense, not music..."Pretty. Boy. Swag"...ugh
5) I've made some great friends this first year in DC, I'm a lucky girl. But I still miss my lovies in all of those other states. Shout-out to Cali, Nevada, South Carolina, KEN-tucky, and Ohio...
6) This year, I'm gonna live more in the present. Allow what will be, to be...and leave it at that. I'm getting older and I don't have energy for chasing pavements anymore. SMH.